Ask about the Cheeerch of Christ

These ASK ABOUT topics are focused on INFORMATION about new paths, rather than on sharing our personal journey. Please keep it to one topic per new path. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their new path is wrong or why we disagree with them.
B.H.

Ask about the Cheeerch of Christ

Post by B.H. »

Well, go on. Ask me. :lol:

And yes, you are going to go to hell. :o

The farmer in the dell
the farmer in the dell
He used instruments
and when he died he went to hell.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Ivy

Re: Ask about the Cheeerch of Christ

Post by Ivy »

BH, you are not right. :lol:
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
Letmethink

Post by Letmethink »

BH, is the coc your "new path?" I thought you were a Muslim, or a djinn, or something?
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Letmethink wrote:BH, is the coc your "new path?" I thought you were a Muslim, or a djinn, or something?

I'm a Muslim. However, I just could not resist... :D
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Letmethink

Post by Letmethink »

BH, what about the coc did you find to be less appealing than Islam?

What does the coc do better?

Are Allah and Jehovah the same God, in your view?
Letmethink

Post by Letmethink »

BH:

When are you going to start an "Ask about Islam" thread.

I'm genuinely interested.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Letmethink wrote:BH:

When are you going to start an "Ask about Islam" thread.

I'm genuinely interested.

Half the board thinks I am not expert enough for such a thread. And in their case they are probably correct. I do not know as much about my religion as Agricola does Judaism. The other half don't think I am really Muslim. Those people are wrong.

If you want to ask me a question go ahead. I will try to answer it or find someone who does know the answer if I don't.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Letmethink wrote:BH, what about the coc did you find to be less appealing than Islam?

What does the coc do better?

Are Allah and Jehovah the same God, in your view?

The coC doesn't do anything right. It doesn't pray in the right way nor in the right direction. It worships Jesus as God when he was just a prophet. These are just a few examples.

Allah is the same god as Jehovah, though not trinitarian as the Christians think. He is one.
ena

Post by ena »

B.H. wrote:Allah is the same god as Jehovah, though not trinitarian as the Christians think. He is one.
I believe most Jews will think God is one. So what did Jesus believe? The Council of Nicea was called by Constantine for political reasons. This was about to be infighting between Arius and others which would destabilize the empire. He attended the council but was not even baptized then. Rome was already showing signs of weakness.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Letmethink wrote:BH, is the coc your "new path?" I thought you were a Muslim, or a djinn, or something?
He is a djinn. :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~