Not going to cuss

Share your personal journey of faith, skepticism, or atheism, why you believe in God or trust in science instead. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
B.H.

Re: Not going to cuss

Post by B.H. »

agricola wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:08 pm Thank you BH. I did you the honor of assuming that many other people would read anything you wrote, and therefore would see my post, too, and maybe learn something from it.

Also thank you for the blessing. We can all use those.

May you be at peace in all your going out and returning home, at peace at home and away.
Yes, you are right everyone here reads what I write. I'm the sage so to speak and always speak wisdom. I can talk out of my butt too but when I'm serious I can impart some wise stuff too.
Last edited by B.H. on Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

B.H. wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:03 am
agricola wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:08 pm Thank you BH. I did you the honor of assuming that many other people would read anything you wrote, and therefore would see my post, too, and maybe learn something from it.

Also thank you for the blessing. We can all use those.

May you be at peace in all your going out and returning home, at peace at home and away.
Yes, you are right everyone here reads what I write. I'm the sage so to speak and always speak wisdom. I can talk out of my butt too but when I'm serious I can impart so e wise stuff too.
You can be a sage, but you can also write some really bizarre, inappropriate stuff. I have learned to just let that go and not get all self righteous about it. :lol:
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Now I havent asked any women here their bra size in at least ten years.*

* i never did that. Just seeing if you'd think i did lol.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Okay, it's been several weeks of no cursing on the forum. Now that my cyber mouth is clean and fresh I dont know what to do with myself!