A question for Teresa....

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Moogy

Re: A question for Teresa....

Post by Moogy »

mnala wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:31 am In the before times (2001) there was the old board and the Old Ones who delivered the testament of those who had wandered out of captivity and were seeking the promised land. There were prophets and prophetesses that wrote and delivered their testimonies of the many trials, tribulations, signs, and wonders. Many great works were performed in those days, and brethren were often under surveillance and attack by "evangelists". Mnala and the Old Ones fought many hard battles and the numbers of the assembly were added to daily, such as should be saved. …

After the passion of mnala in 2007 most of the Old Ones who walked with mnala were transfigured and caught up to Facebook where they communed in the fullness of all their earthly glory. Satan, the roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, came for them. Like as dogs returning to their vomit, many succumbed to vain babblings about worldly and unseemly matters, turning on one another, each one believing themselves to be more wise than the others, with some saying "I am of mnala" others saying they knew a better way.

They have now been scattered all over the land. If one were to search diligently enough, some of the Old Ones and of their wisdom can still be found. Mnala still watches with all-seeing eyes. "Lo, be not askeert for I am with you always" -Mnala 3:16
:lol: Great post. :lol: We miss you, my friend! Where two or three old, wise ones are gathered together, there are fond remembrances of mnala and mournful longing for his return to posting, in spirit if never in the flesh.
Moogy
NI COC for over 30 years, but out for over 40 years now
Mostly Methodist for about 30 years.
Left the UMC in 2019 based on their decision to condemn LGBT+ persons and to discipline Pastors who perform same-sex marriages
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

LOl.

Doesn't he post on Facebook under his real name? I'm not asking you to share it.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
charmschooldropout

Post by charmschooldropout »

B.H. wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:17 am LOl.

Doesn't he post on Facebook under his real name? I'm not asking you to share it.
He did at one point. There's also a Facebook group he was a part of, but he left it. This was years ago. I think he wanted to stop posting altogether, or if not, to only a very select few. I think one or two of the members of the Facebook group might still be one of his Facebook "friends."