Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Cootie Brown

Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving

Post by Cootie Brown »

This is definitely not the time of the year to be a Turkey. Wishing everyone a joyous Thanksgiving. I hope you get to share Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

Our DIL has been fighting cancer for 10 years. She recently took a turn for the worse. She spend 24 days in the hospital and it was touch and go for awhile. She was released a week ago this past Tuesday. She's weak but able to keep some food down now. She turned 49 this past Oct 1st. Dec 21st they will celebrate their 27th anniversary. My son is a fireman and has taken family medical leave. He never left the hospital during those 24 days. Our family has much to be thankful for this year. We wish much happiness for you and yours.
FinallyFree

Re: Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving

Post by FinallyFree »

Best wishes to you, Cootie, for a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you yet. I haven't forgotten.
agricola

Post by agricola »

Happy Thanksgiving, Hurray hurray hurray!
Aren't you glad you're not a turkey, on this Thanksgiving day?

- Canto Debbie Friedman
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

gobble gobble
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx