Lock Him Up

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
KLP

Re: Lock Him Up

Post by KLP »

I too think some sort of reset is likely to occur but I also believe the uber wealthy will need for assets (real estate, patents, and real estate) will drive them to keep things somehow maintained. I just don't see how the rich and powerful can remain enjoying their rich and powerful life if there nothing left. How will goods and services (and power and communications) be delivered to the rich and powerful if it is a Mad Max kind of desolation? So I am trusting and hoping the Rich and Powerful will be self interested enough to not let things go too far so that they lose their luxury and pleasure. I am hoping decadence saves us...I know it is odd, but self-interest is very powerful.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.