Silly House Vote to Impeach the President

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
KLP

Silly House Vote to Impeach the President

Post by KLP »

What a joke Al Green and Dems who keep trying to get some media attention and fame by saying how serious they are to protect America and the Constitution and Office of the President...and of course they immediately bring up Hitler comparisons in their oh so serious and honest work. :roll: :lol: Next time you hear someone bring up waste of time in Congress about such and such, just recall this glorious moment. :lol: Sure, this bunch is just concerned about bigotry and how it effects America...like the football quarterback with the knee thing. But of course nary a peep about the hellish murder rate in Chicago and Baltimore.

I was seeing this headline about the vote trending today...and it has been around for a couple weeks. But it was trending on MSN and Yahoo news/politics pages...and then when it got 58 votes it was dropped off the news sites like a hot potato(e). No story about the defeat but top of the trending with the headline words "Impeach" pushed to the top. Oh but sure, no media bias...just no interest in putting up a comparable headline about the absolute failure and lunacy that even most Dems would vote for it. :lol:
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
Cootie Brown

Re: Silly House Vote to Impeach the President

Post by Cootie Brown »

With the present sexual harassment hysteria that is sweeping the country, and the mob mentality that is driving it, Trump might actually be vulnerable. Women are lining up to make their charges against Him. And I seriously doubt anyone would believe he isn't guilty, considering that he brags about it. He might actually get impeached on this one, but I don't think it will happen any time soon, and Trump will never resign. It will fester and grow as more and more woman come forward. Some of them will be lying of course, but that won't matter. The media will feed the frenzy and side with the women.

The calls for Trumps impeachment will get more numerous and louder and the media will add their hype. Trump has a lot of enemies and the Democrats will be all over this. I think it will go the way the Al Franken scenario went. It will start slow and build until it becomes a proverbial runaway avalanche of protesters demanding his impeachment. His supports and the Republican party, fearing reprisals, will cave and turn on Trump just as the Dems did on Franken.

Trump's trial and ultimate conviction will be a mere formality. I honestly do not believe Trump will serve out his term. I think sometime in 2019 Pense will become the President. And the Republicans will get shellacked in the next presidential election.

Hopefully the country will finally learn a lesson and stop electing celebrities. I would have hoped the country would have learned from the Arnold Schwarzenegger disastrous term as Governor of California that electing celebrities to high political office is not a good idea. I realize the Republicans will tout Ronald Reagan. Okay, there is always an exception, but that get out of jail card has been played and there isn't any more of them in the deck. And Reagan didn't have a Twitter account. ;)