Government Shutdown

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
KLP

Government Shutdown

Post by KLP »

Oh my....it looks like another fake government shutdown is possible. But unlike the prior shutdowns this one will be brought by Dems holding out for the "Dreamers". Will there be al the complaining about the waste of time, the suffering, the grand standing and all the silly stuff we have had in the past? Not likely. This time suddenly the shutdown is for a matter of principal and doing the right thing for the voters and of course "the children". Remember when a shutdown was the worst thing ever and Obama closed even roadside pull off scenic overlooks? Yes, we had a shutdown and lack of budget so they paid people to go out and cone off and police scenic overlooks. :roll: But of course all the checks keep rolling out during a "shutdown" and in the end government workers get extra pay and/or time off...but no loss of salary for anyone.

Seriously, these anti Trump folks are doing everything they can to undermine the Trump administration and then they complain/fault it for not getting anything done and wasting time. And the Supreme Court keeps ruling with Trump admin and the delays thrown up by these obstructionist lower court judges just goes on and on.

The hatred people have for Trump and GOP has made many irrational.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.