The Lies of Donald Trump

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
FinallyFree

The Lies of Donald Trump

Post by FinallyFree »

Here is a website that details all the lies of DT. I have eliminated any specific references to specific lies since someone on this site gets so vicious about it.
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false
Last edited by FinallyFree on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
teresa
Site Admin

Re: The Lies of Donald Trump

Post by teresa »

I moved this thread to the Tea House.
KLP

Post by KLP »

Though I find it surprising one would choose Hillary when discussing the topic of honesty, I agree that Trump can be a creep. But then so are many other presidents and politician...past and present. And I also agree that Trump will never live it down if he ever tries to destroy 30k emails after all his boorish shenanigans about calling her "crooked Hillary".
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Well, FF....some things I'm glad / hoping he lied about....for example, "the wall". Lots of things he's said he'll do would be detrimental....let's hope he's lying about those things. Let's hope he's lying about shrinking our national monuments so the oil barons an exploit them to death. About messing with our Medicare and SS. And on and on.....he should just continue lying until he's moved on to greener pastures.
Last edited by Ivy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

DT now claims he did not make the "shit hole nations" remark. People heard him say it. He tries to get out of everything by lying.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

FinallyFree wrote:DT now claims he did not make the "shit hole nations" remark. People heard him say it. He tries to get out of everything by lying.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll never "get" what it means to be "presidential".

Oprah 2020!! :twisted:
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
KLP

Post by KLP »

Despite the colorful language (which was never an issue for people with past presidents...yes, they used bad words too)...but despite the colorful language, what is wrong with a merit immigration system like many other Nations? Why get distracted over the bad word and not think about what is really best for the country? NO matter how shocked many claim to be over referring to many such places as crappy...they are not exactly clamoring to visit, move, or vacation to these hot spots themselves. Because we know they are crappy which is why people are doing anything to get out of them. If anything President Trump should stick to his guns and say the truth about why folks want to leave these places and why there is concern about importing such human capital.
Last edited by KLP on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

I wish my Spanish was more fluent. If it was I'd move down to Mexico or Costa Rica. I feel this country will implode in a few years.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
SolaDude

Post by SolaDude »

Ivy wrote:Well, FF....some things I'm glad / hoping he lied about....for example, "the wall". Lots of things he's said he'll do would be detrimental....let's hope he's lying about those things. Let's hope he's lying about shrinking our national monuments so the oil barons an exploit them to death. About messing with our Medicare and SS. And on and on.....he should just continue lying until he's moved on to greener pastures.
Ditto....
KLP

Post by KLP »

I am glad the President wasn't lying about getting the economy going, creating jobs, and generating wealth. And this was done despite things being worse than he thought from the previous administration that did everything it could to hamper the incoming administration.