The Same Old Lies bout Trump

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Ivy

Re: The Same Old Lies bout Trump

Post by Ivy »

KLP wrote:
Ivy wrote:
KLP wrote:Frankly I am not sure I will long enough to draw SSA...probably not more than a few years at most.
Could you please fill in the missing word? Are you saying "live long enough"?
Yes...probably gone by early to mid 70s.
You plan on going that early?
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
KLP

Post by KLP »

Based on the past couple of generations and other close relatives it is an educated guess.

So no, I am not going Jiminy Cricket "I'm no fool, no siree, I'm gonna to live to be hundred and three"

Movie day at school was always wonderful...something kids today miss out on I guess
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

KLP wrote:Based on the past couple of generations and other close relatives it is an educated guess.

So no, I am not going Jiminy Cricket "I'm no fool, no siree, I'm gonna to live to be hundred and three"

Movie day at school was always wonderful...something kids today miss out on I guess
Well, none of us ever knows the day or time when we'll be called away.
roddma

Post by roddma »

I don't know how I should respond here. So the ones who accused Clinton are telling the 100% truth? By this logic, they should be lies.
Social Security is NOT entitlement. We pay for no one's social security but our own. GOP has this Walton's fantasy everybody happy under one roof yea right. If I took care of an elderly person in my home I sure would want some extra financial help.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

roddma wrote:I don't know how I should respond here. So the ones who accused Clinton are telling the 100% truth? By this logic, they should be lies.
Social Security is NOT entitlement. We pay for no one's social security but our own. GOP has this Walton's fantasy everybody happy under one roof yea right. If I took care of an elderly person in my home I sure would want some extra financial help.
Ha! The country is run by the Mrs. Olsen's from Little House on the Prairie.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

B.H. wrote:
roddma wrote:I don't know how I should respond here. So the ones who accused Clinton are telling the 100% truth? By this logic, they should be lies.
Ha! The country is run by the Mrs. Olsen's from Little House on the Prairie.
Well, at least she might care a whit about the less fortunate.
GaryRo

Post by GaryRo »

What do you mean by "we pay for no one's social security but our own"? We obviously pay for people who don't contribute at all as well.