FinallyFree Has Met Mr. & Mrs. Cootie

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
FinallyFree

FinallyFree Has Met Mr. & Mrs. Cootie

Post by FinallyFree »

They are a lovely couple. Mrs. Cootie is very pretty, just like Cootie said. I enjoyed the conversation and hope we can get together again!
Cootie Brown

Re: FinallyFree Has Met Mr. & Mrs. Cootie

Post by Cootie Brown »

Yes, Cootie had to explain to Mrs. Cootie a lady he met on the Internet was going to drop by. He was met with a raised eyebrow & a skeptical look from Mrs. Cootie. And some mumbled reference to Cootie being an old fool & a lech. :o

But Mrs Cootie enjoyed meeting FinallyFree. We had a good visit. FinallyFree is a super nice lady & it was fun to meet an ex-church of Christer in person. Needless to say Cootie had lots of stories to tell FinallyFree, but Mrs. Cootie kept cutting him off mid story, for some unknown reason. I sensed FinallyFree was fascinated with Cootie's stories & sense of humor, but Mrs. Cootie kept interrupting but I don't know why. :roll:

Mrs. Cootie & FinallyFree seemed more interested in talking to each other than listening to Cootie's enormously interesting stories. I think FinallyFree was just pretending not to be interested in Cootie's stories to humor Mrs. Cootie. ;)
FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

You were both very interesting!
Cootie Brown

Post by Cootie Brown »

FinallyFree wrote:You were both very interesting!
It was fun meeting you FinallyFree.
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

Neat!
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Very cool!! Glad you were able to meet IRL!!
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
KLP

Post by KLP »

That is totally awesome. Good for you both.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.