ACC Prohibits Students from working at Hooters!

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
B.H.

Re: ACC Prohibits Students from working at Hooters!

Post by B.H. »

Ivy wrote:
B.H. wrote:I am sure ivyrose would not have worked at Hooters if she was in college.
That's right BH. But my school wouldn't have cared if I had. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Tsathoggua

Re: ACC Prohibits Students from working at Hooters!

Post by Tsathoggua »

I used to be a regular at the Hooters near me -- I would go at least once a week! Quite often, that would be my lunch destination right after attending the second service at Crieve Hall Church of Christ. I would also go after picking my new comic books up at the Great Escape on Wednesday afternoon. Got addicted to the chocolate mousse pie. I enjoyed palling around with the girls, laughing, joking, fooling around, etc -- most were "college-attending age" or thereabouts, so I felt that my generous tips were furthering education. This was around 2002 to 2008. Good memories!