What does God look like?

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Cootie Brown

What does God look like?

Post by Cootie Brown »

I think God looks like......Pick a number.

1. The common images of Jesus because God and Jesus are one and the same.

2. The image in Michelangelo's paintings.

3. An anthropomorphic being. He looks like a human male.

4. God has multiple forms.

5. I don't believe God has a physical form.

6. God is a Gray Alien with big black eyes and is about 4 ft. tall. What humans call God is really an technologically advanced Alien life form that has been visiting Earth for hundreds of thousands of years. They manipulated a Chimps DNA and created humans and then allowed evolution to refine their creation. If you think this is a joke, then you obviously don't watch the History Channel very much. And I have it on good authority the History Channel doesn't make this stuff up. They have tons of evidence that this is true, but they have to wait until the Aliens tell them it's okay to share that evidence with the world.
:shock: :? 8-)
Last edited by Cootie Brown on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivy

Re: What does God look like?

Post by Ivy »

7. The Universe can create a god-like individual whenever it feels the urge. How the god-like individual looks
will vary with the situation.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
Cootie Brown

Post by Cootie Brown »

Ivy wrote:7. The Universe can create a god-like individual whenever it feels the urge. How the god-like individual looks
Did you see an option to make up you're own answer? The choices are 1-6. There was no option to make up an option 7. Please pay attention. Your cooperation is appreciated. ;) :mrgreen:

#5 was the correct answer, but you had to adlib didn't you?
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Cootie Brown wrote:
Ivy wrote:7. The Universe can create a god-like individual whenever it feels the urge. How the god-like individual looks
Did you see an option to make up you're own answer? The choices are 1-6. There was no option to make up an option 7. Please pay attention. Your cooperation is appreciated. ;) :mrgreen:

You know how I like to draw attention to myself, Cootie, and make everything about me.

But OK, I guess I should have picked # 5. :lol: But I thought my details were important.
Cootie Brown

Post by Cootie Brown »

Ivy wrote:
Cootie Brown wrote:

You know how I like to draw attention to myself, Cootie, and make everything about me.

But OK, I guess I should have picked # 5. :lol: But I thought my details were important.
Okay, 7 it is then. Good thoughts. ;)
agricola

Post by agricola »

History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

6. God is a Gray Alien with big black eyes and is about 4 ft. tall. What humans call God is really an technologically advanced Alien life form that has been visiting Earth for hundreds of thousands of years. They manipulated a Chimps DNA and created humans and then allowed evolution to refine their creation. If you think this is a joke, then you obviously don't watch the History Channel very much. And I have it on good authority the History Channel doesn't make this stuff up. They have tons of evidence that this is true, but they have to wait until the Aliens tell them it's okay to share that evidence with the world.

The theory God is actually some sort of advanced space alien started in the late 1800's. The theory went more mainstream as a science fiction theme with the 1950's British show Quartermass and the Pitt. Erich von Dainikken wrote a bunch of books trying to prove that was actually the case back in the 60's and 70's. When the flying saucers started appearing back in the late 40's a lot of folks wanted to argue they were the same thing as "Ezekiels Wheels" im Ezekiel chapter 1-3.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

B.H. wrote:

The theory God is actually some sort of advanced space alien started in the late 1800's. The theory went more mainstream as a science fiction theme with the 1950's British show Quartermass and the Pitt. Erich von Dainikken wrote a bunch of books trying to prove that was actually the case back in the 60's and 70's. When the flying saucers started appearing back in the late 40's a lot of folks wanted to argue they were the same thing as "Ezekiels Wheels" im Ezekiel chapter 1-3.
I've been under rock! Learn something everday. Anyway, 5.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

kneedeep wrote:
B.H. wrote:

I've been under rock! Learn something everday. Anyway, 5.

I saw god during an LSD trip once, back during the 70s.
SolaDude

Post by SolaDude »

So what'd she/he/it look like, Ivy???