Qualifications for president

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
KLP

Re: Qualifications for president

Post by KLP »

Ivy wrote:
agricola wrote: And the caption was something like: maybe we should stop judging the health of the economy by how well Wall Street/Corporate profits are doing.
That's what I'm saying.
Yes...and many more guys were on the bench during the last administration when unemployment rate was huge...Blacks were the worst hit with unemployment. I am glad the economy is much improved and unemployment is down. Why is it so hard for people to happy and to applaud that the economy, growth, jobs, pay, and yes...even the 401k of female teacher's has improved tremendously in the past 16 months? I guess haters gonna hate.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
Scott

Post by Scott »

KLP wrote:
Ivy wrote:
agricola wrote: And the caption was something like: maybe we should stop judging the health of the economy by how well Wall Street/Corporate profits are doing.
That's what I'm saying.
Yes...and many more guys were on the bench during the last administration when unemployment rate was huge...Blacks were the worst hit with unemployment. I am glad the economy is much improved and unemployment is down. Why is it so hard for people to happy and to applaud that the economy, growth, jobs, pay, and yes...even the 401k of female teacher's has improved tremendously in the past 16 months? I guess haters gonna hate.
Minorities at record low unemployment levels is a nightmare for them.
They need to put a stop to this.
They have to spin it away on the rich somehow.
I have never been employed by someone who wasn’t rich.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Scott wrote:Minorities at record low unemployment levels is a nightmare for them.
They, who?
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
Scott

Post by Scott »

Ivy wrote:
Scott wrote:Minorities at record low unemployment levels is a nightmare for them.
They, who?
The Haters
KLP

Post by KLP »

Word. Haters gonna hate...no matter how much success is on display. Haters live and feed on negativity and victimhood. This type virtue signaling requires being continually angry (angrier than others) at something.

I mean what man really wants his girlfriend or wife or partner to be earning less money than possible in the work place? What man does anyone know who actually wants their female partner to earn less than possible? Who are these women protesting against that supposedly want to oppress women? Everyone I know would love their women folk to be bringing home fat stacks of cash. But being happy does not sell...being angry and upset sells until people see get sick and tired of always being upset. That is my optimism...that all the angry folks complaining about how terrible America is will eventually get tired of it and see the opportunities and blessings all around us everyday. To stop being negative and focus on being positive. Because good triumphs and positivity is healthy.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.