13 Kids Shackled and Starved

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
roddma

Re: 13 Kids Shackled and Starved

Post by roddma »

The DUggars also belonged to Vision Forum before it collapsed.Andrea Yates is another infamous case of Quiverfull gone bad.To this day she still thinks the Devil is causing her problems and had to save her kids.

I wonder what makes them do things like vow renewals with an Elvis impersonator as early as 2016 then go into hiding.I feel badly for the adult girls having to dress like 5 yr olds in matching dresses.

. I know Elvis and Disney isn't too out of the way for some FUndie/Quiverfull, I recall the DUggars went to Disney but they asked Jasmine and Ariel to cover their belly buttons. However the bridal dress seems too daring for a Pentecostal.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

I like my quiver empty. It's my shotgun and pistol I want to see full. :D
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
roddma

Post by roddma »

THis keeps getting stranger and sadder. Here's more known so far
Their former house in Texas,later foreclosed, was littered with dead animals and the 'friend' found a bunch of Armageddon stuff when they left and rescued a kitten.
h**p://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-528494 ... pster.html
All the kids names start with J. h**ps://radaronline.com/videos/turpins-name-their-kids-like-the-duggars/
They wanted a reality show
h**ps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/ ... 056366001/
There may be a search for more bodies and do DNA tests
h**ps://nypost.com/2018/01/21/cops-may-bring-in-dogs-to-search-for-bodies-in-horror-house/

I wonder if those are the real J names of the kids. Reality tv didn't exist when they married. This is also similar to 'Papa Pilgrim' case who kept 15 kids prisoner in Alaska until one escaped..
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Simply depressing and evil...
roddma

Post by roddma »

The thing is the oldest son made it to college but his mom stayed outside the classes.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

deleted*

*I was laughing at what BH said but then on closer scrutiny realized it was inappropriate to laugh on this thread.
My apologies.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
faithfyl

Post by faithfyl »

Anyone know exactly what their religion was?
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

faithfyl wrote:Anyone know exactly what their religion was?
Church of Batshit Crazy.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx