Book Review: The Fabricated Paul, by Hermann Detering

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Cootie Brown

Re: Book Review: The Fabricated Paul, by Hermann Detering

Post by Cootie Brown »

Ivy wrote:
Cootie Brown wrote: My once open mind is now firmly closed because the evidence has convinced me that I have found the truth.
Oopsie!! To me that is never a good sign. The universe has all kinds of surprises up its metaphoric sleeve, Cootie. I'd hate for you to miss them because your mind is slammed shut. :D
I noted that if I discovered convincing new evidence, that proved the previous evidence I examined was flawed, then I will go where valid evidence leads me. I follow the evidence and accept what it indicates is true.

My mind is closed at the moment as far as Christianity is concerned, but it isn’t nailed shut.
Ivy

Re: Book Review: The Fabricated Paul, by Hermann Detering

Post by Ivy »

Cootie Brown wrote:
Ivy wrote:
Cootie Brown wrote: My once open mind is now firmly closed because the evidence has convinced me that I have found the truth.
Oopsie!! To me that is never a good sign. The universe has all kinds of surprises up its metaphoric sleeve, Cootie. I'd hate for you to miss them because your mind is slammed shut. :D
I noted that if I discovered convincing new evidence, that proved the previous evidence I examined was flawed, then I will go where valid evidence leads me. I follow the evidence and accept what it indicates is true.

My mind is closed at the moment as far as Christianity is concerned, but it isn’t nailed shut.
To clarify, I was not referring to your mind being closed to Christianity in my statement. Just the wonders of the universe in general. :)
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~