Pray for the Longhorns

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Cootie Brown

Re: Pray for the Longhorns

Post by Cootie Brown »

tarheel wrote:
Cootie Brown wrote:Good game, but It seems God is a Sooner fan. :|
HaH! I actually saw some FB posts claiming that God wanted Alabama to win the SEC title game. And they were serious. Said they had prayed for it and they won because God wanted it to be so. There is no arguing with people like that. :roll:
You're being sarcastic but the final 4 has truly been determined by God. It's pretty obvious that God's 2 most favorite teams are Alabama & Oklahoma. God has clearly predestined their matchup. I'm pretty sure Alabama has more c of C's than Oklahoma so I'm predicting the State with the most REAL Christians will win that Matchup. Bama is clearly God's choice in this matchup.

ND and Clemson. Clearly South Carolina has more true Christians than Indiana, so Clemson would clearly be God's choice in that matchup. And no State has more True Christians than Alabama, so God has predestined the Tide to roll yet again.

ND is out because they have to be punished for the sins of their Priests.

Trust me the games are all rigged, God has already determined the winners. ;)
Cootie Brown

Post by Cootie Brown »

If you're wondering why God chose Oklahoma over Texas, it's because the Texas c of C's are too liberal for God's taste. The Texas loss was a warning to the Texas congregations to get this act together before it's too late. :shock:
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Cootie Brown wrote:If you're wondering why God chose Oklahoma over Texas, it's because the Texas c of C's are too liberal for God's taste...

:lol:
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~