Survey: Have you ever washed communion cups?

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".

Have you ever washed those tiny communion cups?

Yes, we had a place at the building to wash them. ⛪️
100%

Total votes: 1

Moogy

Survey: Have you ever washed communion cups?

Post by Moogy »

Please join me in remembrance of the work we did in the past...
Moogy
NI COC for over 30 years, but out for over 40 years now
Mostly Methodist for about 30 years.
Left the UMC in 2019 based on their decision to condemn LGBT+ persons and to discipline Pastors who perform same-sex marriages
Cootie Brown

Re: Survey: Have you ever washed communion cups?

Post by Cootie Brown »

I think I’ve told this story before. The first time I was asked to prepare the cup for communion I didn’t know where they kept the Grape Juice. I was told it was in the fridge in the kitchen. I was not aware Mother’s Day Out used that fridge too.

I used the Mother’s Day Out grape kool aid, instead of the grape juice intended for communion. It was a long time before I was asked to do that again. :lol:
agricola

Post by agricola »

How come it says I can choose from 5 options but I only see one option?
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
Moogy

Post by Moogy »

How did I manage to post this? See the other one, which I posted correctly. :lol:
Moogy
NI COC for over 30 years, but out for over 40 years now
Mostly Methodist for about 30 years.
Left the UMC in 2019 based on their decision to condemn LGBT+ persons and to discipline Pastors who perform same-sex marriages