I talked my wife into going topless in public

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Cootie Brown

I talked my wife into going topless in public

Post by Cootie Brown »

The temp got up to 80 degrees last week, so I took the top off of my Jeep and me and the Mrs went topless through the neighborhood.

What did you think I meant? :roll: :lol:
B.H.

Re: I talked my wife into going topless in public

Post by B.H. »

I hope Mrs cootie doesn't know you are going around sayinc such things. :lol:
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Mrs. Cootie would slap you into next week if she knew you said that about her. :lol:
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
Cootie Brown

Post by Cootie Brown »

Taking a Jeeps top of is called going topless, taking the doors off too is called going naked. I prefer leaving the doors on so I won’t be going naked. ;) :lol:
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Cootie Brown wrote:Taking a Jeeps top of is called going topless, taking the doors off too is called going naked. I prefer leaving the doors on so I won’t be going naked. ;) :lol:
I am sure your neighbors are grateful. :lol:
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

This thread nade me thing of an old 80's commercial for a radio and record shop up in dallas. A guy would be in a long coat and ask a woman if she wants to see his woofer and tweeter and then open his coat. The lady screams but the open coat shows deals on electric stuff.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
katisha

Post by katisha »

Been gone a while and this is the first topic I have opened. Should have known. That's Cootie for you. :D
Think for yourselves, and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too."-- Voltaire, philosopher and historian
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

He's an old coot :lol:
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

B.H. wrote:He's an old coot :lol:
But he's our ole Coot. :D