Googling People You Dated

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
Ivy

Re: Googling People You Dated

Post by Ivy »

Wow that is really sad.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
faithandmore

Post by faithandmore »

Pantone505 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:53 am I had a few dates with a dude who was pretty interesting, but had a rather argumentative side.

It got him killed.

We'd lost touch (no big animosity or anything but I went on to date others) He was taking care of a disabled sister and had her in his car one day when he went halfway down his block the wrong way on a one-way street one morning. He always did this, as his house was on a one-way street but he liked to go the wrong way in order to take a short cut into his own driveway.

That morning an off-duty security guard who lived on his same block was fed up. The off-duty security guard was on his way to work and attempted to make a citizen's arrest. My friend argued back with him in typical East-Coaster fashion (not that anything's wrong with that) even though we live in the Midwest (friend was originally from the East Coast, where I think argument like this is more often considered just everyday banter) Well, the off-duty security guard up and shot him right through the heart.

The off-duty security guard did time for it.
That's quite sad.
ena

Post by ena »

I have but do not know their married name always. Some have aged well. Most have married. I have been married nearly 50 years. My wife looks better that I do. She lost so much weight that she has to deal with loose skin. It will tighten up. She has lost so much I can see her hips. She had two natural Child births. I watched both babies come out. Both are adults. The umbilical cord looks more like a snake. It connects to the belly button and the placenta. The doctor checks the placenta that all the pieces of the amniotic sack are there. You dob't leave dead tissue inside the woman. There is some blood but surprizingly little. Both of ours had hair. Newborns are pink. They lose the pink as they age. Breaking water is not water. It is slightly beige. It is helpful to join the huff and puff club of Lamaze. Breathing is part of delivery. Vitamin C reduces stretch marks and tears. Baby uses your vitamin D.