Do physical good looks correlate with intelligence

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
SolaDude

Re: Do physical good looks correlate with intelligence

Post by SolaDude »

ena wrote: I would rather have a heart for others than all the money in the world.
You're going to live a long life, ena!
ena

Post by ena »

SolaDude wrote:
ena wrote: I would rather have a heart for others than all the money in the world.
You're going to live a long life, ena!
Don't really care. I am here at the pleasure of the Lord. I should have died several times. Trump is an example of someone that is too greedy and no heart.
Last edited by ena on Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faithandmore

Post by faithandmore »

Ivy wrote:No, I don't think so. But genetically and evolutionarily, it's probably complicated. How's that for a non-answer? :lol:

I will suggest that in some ways "good looks" can correlate with success in life. It is known. :P
I think a nice appearance does correlate with success in many areas of life.
ena

Post by ena »

I have dated alot. I have gone with beautiful women and not so beautiful. The best dates were with ones that used their brains. They can be beautiful or not, All come with the standard equipment. If I could build a mattress that felt like a woman I could sell them by the millions. Women are special to men. It is about design which was for the pleasure of men. It is wildly successful and not about looks. In Russia a fat woman was once preferred. She is warm in bed and survives the Russian winter. There are modifications that can't be explained by evolutionary processes. I won't describe it here. Women are quite varible about what they like. Men get more direct stimulation. The best explaination I have seen was remote controls for man and women. For men it was a toggle switch labeled up and down. For women the controls were complicated. A cancel headache button and dials for mood and romance. You literally have to play the buttons right. :lol: