tea

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
faithandmore

Re: tea

Post by faithandmore »

Ivy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:42 am I sometimes buy flavored or herbal teas with good intentions of using them. Then they sit and gather dust on the shelf, and I throw them away.
My family and I were into Teavana for a while, but that was a phase I guess. I've pretty much learned not to buy things I know I won't use.

Here's a question for y'all. How long would you let loose tea or tea bags sit on the shelf, expired, before throwing them away?
I threw out a large box of flavored teas. We just don't drink them. Not my thing. Tea has more caffeine that coffee does, and it would give me horrible insomnia. People think my husband drinks a lot of tea because he's from the UK so they give us flavored tea as gifts. He does drink tea, but only drinks ordinary unflavored (black) Lipton tea, not the fancy stuff.
Ivy

Re: tea

Post by Ivy »

I like the occasional unsweetened iced tea, but if I drink it during the day it can give me palpitations. So I tend to avoid it, and just have water.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~