socks, underwear, and tshirts

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
B.H.

socks, underwear, and tshirts

Post by B.H. »

Hi everyone.

i dont know why but sometimes i like to talk about mundane everyday things.

A few days ago I realized the Hanes athletic crew socks i had bought a couple of years ago were either fading or getting little holes in them. I decided to try a different brand so I ordered some Fruit of the Loom crew socks in black. Typically I order black because they can go with everything I wear and give me more cushioning but also look like a dress sock if I wear dress shoes.

The FotL socks are nice, well padded but thin enough to let my feet breathe. They dont sweat as much as,with the Hanes. However, when I first broke them in they were tight at the top and one pair bruised my calf.
Last edited by B.H. on Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
B.H.

Re: socks, underwear, and tshirts

Post by B.H. »

when I get tshirts I've found Jockey lasts the longest with out getting holes. it also cleans better and keeps white longer than other brands. If I need a colored tshirt I have found good luck with Walmarts George brand. I can get them on sale for 4 dollars each. They keep color and since I only need one or two I dont have to buy a full pack like other brands.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Underwear. one thing I hate about some underwear brands is the elastic band stretches out and the string comes out of it. I've learned to not buy generic brand underwear. Hanes doesnt hold up long and neither does George or the Reebok brand I tried once. I've found best luck with Fruit of the Loom. I hate it when my underwear creeps down below my butt. it feels weird. And you dont know it will do it until you wear it a few hours.
SolaDude

Post by SolaDude »

Thanks for the report, B.H. Do you know a brand that doesn't just keep getting tighter and tighter?
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

No, I dont but if I find out I'll let you know. I hate the little openings you can stick your penis through to pee or other things. The seams rub up against me and its uncomfortable.