Really?

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
agricola

Re: Really?

Post by agricola »

Wow - well, I hope the new year goes much, MUCH better than the past. Enjoy yourself and welcome to the club.
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
GMan

Post by GMan »

Welcome!! Remember we have all come from a very argumentative background.
A life lived in fear,
is a life half lived.

Glen McGuire
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Welcome to the dark side, red letter man!! So glad to have you. And as Moogy said, you can come and go as you please here;
we won't send out the troops to guilt trip you and drag you back.
Were you really called to preach or just butt dialed?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome!!! You really said that? LOVE IT!!
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
red letter man

Post by red letter man »

Ivy wrote:Welcome to the dark side, red letter man!! So glad to have you. And as Moogy said, you can come and go as you please here;
we won't send out the troops to guilt trip you and drag you back.
Were you really called to preach or just butt dialed?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome!!! You really said that? LOVE IT!!
Yes, I did. It really is not my nature to be argumentative, and I regret writing my intro post without editing. Recalling the situation with anger, I suppose. Though I didn't "leave the church", the church left me and I'm OK with that now. Somehow now playing solitaire on Sundays and Wednesday nights doesn't really seem that different to me...Thanks for the welcome.