hello fellow disciples

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
gary domina

hello fellow disciples

Post by gary domina »

I decide to join this group for its discussions. Some many people are judgmental today. It is my hope to learn. I have been a member of Christ's body of believers for about 45 years, attended a school of biblical studies, preached for years, but have left the Church of Christ label to be a member with others of Christ's body. It is difficult to think of my teachers and mentors as wrong in their thinking. I hope and pray for unity not union in the Church. I encourage brothers and sisters to seek peace and love not the search for arguments and twisting scriptures to mean what one person wants. I pray all building will close done and be sold so the money can be used to evangelize the world for Christ. May God be praised and listened to today. The second coming is close please be found cramming for the final days.
Ivy

Re: hello fellow disciples

Post by Ivy »

Welcome.

You will find people here who are on many different paths since leaving the cofc; not just a christian path. We coexist peacefully for the most part.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
teresa
Site Admin

Re: hello fellow disciples

Post by teresa »

Welcome to the board.