Back again for a visit

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
Rocket_88

Back again for a visit

Post by Rocket_88 »

It has been several years since I visited and posted on this forum . My old username was FuzzyDice . I couldn't login so I created a new name . Left the CoC in the late 80's
and my life has been a much better one too . Thankfully they have become a faded memory or more like a nightmare that I never dream about anymore . If you leave
them you will survive and come out even stronger than you ever thought possible . It's nice being free from this type of Christianity for sure . I was fourth generation
CoC . Old habits die hard ,but die they did . The only thing I regret these many years later is not leaving sooner .
Ivy

Re: Back again for a visit

Post by Ivy »

I remember you, Fuzzy Dice!!! Welcome back!!
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
agricola

Post by agricola »

Welcome back! Have a nice visit - or stay longer!
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

I remember you too.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Lerk

Post by Lerk »

Rocket_88 ... Oldsmobile fan!

My first car (in 1978) was a '69 Cutlass S. My parents had a '55 98 when I was born, then a '60 98, a '68 Delmont 88, and finally a '70 Delta 88 before getting a '73 Cadillac.