Hello

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
Donna77

Hello

Post by Donna77 »

Hello,

I am new here. I guess I am ex CofC but really it was my husbands church and he is definitely my ex. It all sort of made sense at first but I kept expecting it to make more sense and become better. But it never did. And really the same goes for my ex, I kept expecting things to improve but it didn't. So I moved back to Oklahoma and have no desire to return to Texas ever again. Any 40-ish single guys here in Oklahoma? I do not plan on marrying into a church ever again.
Ivy

Re: Hello

Post by Ivy »

Welcome, Donna!!
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

Welcome to the board.
Donna77

Post by Donna77 »

Thanks. Hey is anyone here a Pampered Chef rep? I am and it really helps out making ends meet. Everybody needs a some side income.
agricola

Post by agricola »

Hi Donna - welcome to the ex board. Glad you have a side gig going. It's good to keep occupied.
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
Sean

Post by Sean »

I like your posts Donna. So how much of that cookware do you sell? Is it really any good and does it really make that much money?

In the way back past, I tried selling Amway and Shaklee and made a little money for awhile but then it dropped off. Ended up spending near as much as I made.
Donna77

Post by Donna77 »

If I get busy and get some parties going I sell a good bit plus I started some other people selling so that helps. I think I got lucky and no one around where I live now sells it much. But then you have to wait a while before people are ready to buy again because it is not real cheap, but totally worthy it IMHO.
agricola

Post by agricola »

It's good quality kitchen stuff. I've bought several things over the years.
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.