Changed board to phpbb, please reregister

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
teresa
Site Admin

Changed board to phpbb, please reregister

Post by teresa »

Techs were unable to migrate the WordpressBB board, so please re-register. Sorry for the inconvenience. This board has a lot of good features, including the ability to PM people, quote posts, and upload avatars. Also it has a captcha to prevent spam. You might need to post three times before PM function is activated.

To change your profile and board preferences go to User Panel near top of board. Note "friends and foes" function.
Ivy

Re: Changed board to phpbb, please reregister

Post by Ivy »

Thank you Teresa and Petros. "The gate is narrow, and few there be that find it".
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
test

Post by test »

You are welcome. Still trying to figure the board out. This is a test by teresa. I can PM as "test" but not as "teresa" for some reason. To PM I had to go into "user control".

Is anyone else able to PM?
JKendallDane

Post by JKendallDane »

I sent you one, Teresa...or at least it said I did.
God gave us dogs so we would understand love, and then gave us cats so we could comprehend serving others.
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

Thanks JK. That helped me figure out why I was able to receive but not send PMs. Now I can see the icons and send PMs.