Book/blog???

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
Hondos_hero

Book/blog???

Post by Hondos_hero »

Hello! I've been lurking this board for the past year. It's been very therapeutic. Many thanks to all who support and contribute to this board!

My question is regarding a book/blog. The book is the story of a former member of the Church of Christ. I believe he also has a blog and I think he posted a link on the old forum. I thought I had bookmarked it, but I can't seem to find it. It is not the book "Inside the Churches of Christ..." tho I've read that book and it is very good. I think the book I'm thinking of has a similar premise. Does this sound familiar? Thanks in advance!
teresa
Site Admin

Re: Book/blog???

Post by teresa »

Is it this one, by Tony Branch? Escaping Self Idolatry: How Churches of Christ are finding their way into the future.
lvmaus

Post by lvmaus »

Another possibility, Facing our Failure by Todd Deaver. He also blogged for a while.
Unity in diversity
Hondos_hero

Post by Hondos_hero »

Thanks so much for your responses! I found it! It's 'Beyond the "Church of Christ"'. I'll have to check out the other books mentioned. Are they worth it?