Old but new here

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
faithandmore

Old but new here

Post by faithandmore »

WE upgraded our computers to Windows 10 and many old passwords were lost in the process. I used to post with the name faithfulstruggling (I think that's how I spelled it). SO I had to make a new name and start over again.
Cootie Brown

Re: Old but new here

Post by Cootie Brown »

Welcome back. Anything particular on your mind that you want to discuss....or get off your chest? :D
agricola

Re: Old but new here

Post by agricola »

We just 'upgraded' to a new computer with Windows 10. I didn't lose passwords but OMG this computer runs SO DAMN SLOW!!!

It is at least three times slower than my nine year old Blue Baby. ANNOYING.

Lost some links (a LOT of saved links!) and I positively dislike (in the extreme) the 'new' HP control interface (program).
And the photo management (hah!) program.
And....

why do they keep 'fixing' something that works JUST FINE THANKS???
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.