hello

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
candace

hello

Post by candace »

Hi, It has been quite a long time since I posted here. I had posted under my name Candace and as gone4good, so I didn't know the board had been through an overhaul. I left the coc in 1997, and have been thankful I left. I'm still a Christian and have been attending a United Church of Christ (totally different from the coc, so check their website at www.ucc.org to read about it.) I don't always get on the board, but when I do, I love reading the topics and can relate to so many of them.
GMan

Re: hello

Post by GMan »

It is good to see your name pop up again.
A life lived in fear,
is a life half lived.

Glen McGuire
agricola

Post by agricola »

Nice to see you aren't gone for good.... ;)
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
Ramblin' Jack

Post by Ramblin' Jack »

Last edited by Ramblin' Jack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hildegard

Post by Hildegard »

Hello! Nice to see you around!
candace

Post by candace »

Thanks! Glad to be back
bnot

Post by bnot »

welcome!!
candace

Post by candace »

Glad to be back on board!
candace

Post by candace »

I'm back (again!) It's been a long time since I posted in here.... Lots of things have changed in my life since I last posted...

My mom died in 2017 and I'm helping my dad out after he had several surgeries.... That's the biggest change. Will have to post more in here.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Candace!! Welcome back!!
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~