Hi

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
SolaDude

Re: Hi

Post by SolaDude »

agricola wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:13 pm
That's both sad and infuriating, and must be very difficult. I'm sorry, Sola -
Yep, you're so right on, thx. My wife has been on the phone throughout the day every day for about three weeks talking to docs, nurses, hospitals, other healthy siblings, etc. But through it all, the hospitalized ones have continued to remain stable, not requiring O2 above a BiPAP (the step before intubation), her father at 90 is amazingly still alive without intubation being necessary (there's a DNR order for him by the family anyway, i.e., no intubation). So far have not had to fly to Las Vegas, but we're just taking it one hour at a time.....Our son has also been with us the past couple of weeks visiting, was so upset with this, blaming them for doing this to his grandparents, we had to calm him down, you know, the milk is spilt, you can't fix stupid, etc....
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

Chainbreaker77

That is a tough situation. Painful.
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

Sola Dude

Sorry to hear about this.

I have some beloved close family members who are not conservative, but think that Covid and its variants are unstoppable, and will have to run through the population before we develop herd immunity, so no use getting a vaccine. So frustrating. The way I see it, can't we at least try to stop it. If not for our own sake, then for the sake of others in the world.
SolaDude

Post by SolaDude »

teresa wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:25 am Sola Dude

Sorry to hear about this.

I have some beloved close family members who are not conservative, but think that Covid and its variants are unstoppable, and will have to run through the population before we develop herd immunity, so no use getting a vaccine. So frustrating. The way I see it, can't we at least try to stop it. If not for our own sake, then for the sake of others in the world.
Thank you, and yes I agree.