Looking for ex-members of ICOC

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
oliviap

Looking for ex-members of ICOC

Post by oliviap »

Hello all,
I am here looking for ex-members of the International Church of Christ or any other branch started by Kip Mckean. I would love to talk about my experiences in the church and why I view it as a cult and connect with others who were in a similar position as I was. Thank you all for listening!
-Olivia
Ivy

Re: Looking for ex-members of ICOC

Post by Ivy »

Hi Olivia!! You are welcome here. Just so you know, we are not an ex-ICOC group, so really can't address that experience for you. Lots of ICOC people do stop by here from time to time, but I think they usually end up with one of the specialty ICOC groups. That said, I'm sure there are similarities that might be helpful to you.

Our members here vary from the more mainstream churches of Christ, to the way more radical and restrictive non-institutional churches of Christ (no instruments, no food or kitchens in the building, no bussing people to church, etc. My background is in the latter.

Let us know if you have any questions, and please do read some of the old posts to see if there is anything of interest to you.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~