BH was reincarnated

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
B.H.

BH was reincarnated

Post by B.H. »

Like my new post name? :lol:

I did sign up as B.H. but got a notice that before I could post I had to have a parent or guardian sign a permission form first. To be honest I broke out laughing but at the same time felt I should feel insulted, but I didn't, because after all it is me we are talking about.

So, what is up with all of you guys and gals?
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
agricola

Re: BH was reincarnated

Post by agricola »

oy vey
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
zeek

Post by zeek »

Last edited by zeek on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starr

Post by Starr »

I knew he was BH by his question for Catholics in New Paths. I nearly responded, "that you, BH?" But decided to check welcome forum first.

And I was right, lol.
Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. ~ Liz Taylor
zeek

Post by zeek »

Last edited by zeek on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Hey, I'm predicable. Isn't that a good thing.

And you act like you wish I wasn't here. :(
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

agricola wrote:oy vey

Now you yourself admitted I made some good posts in the past.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

zeek wrote:
Al Foy Abu Wallace wrote:Like my new post name? :lol:

I did sign up as B.H. but got a notice that before I could post I had to have a parent or guardian sign a permission form first. To be honest I broke out laughing but at the same time felt I should feel insulted, but I didn't, because after all it is me we are talking about.

So, what is up with all of you guys and gals?
So, how do we know you are really the former B.H. and not some evil troll trying to steal his (?) identity? :shock: :lol:

Jesus said you judge the fruits. Look at the fruits man, the fruits.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Starr wrote:I knew he was BH by his question for Catholics in New Paths. I nearly responded, "that you, BH?" But decided to check welcome forum first.

And I was right, lol.

It's good to see you starr.
zeek

Post by zeek »

Last edited by zeek on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.