is kent here yet?

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
B.H.

is kent here yet?

Post by B.H. »

What has kent been up to?
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
B.H.

Re: is kent here yet?

Post by B.H. »

I saw where it said you have registered kent. You can't hide!
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
kent

Post by kent »

Hi BH
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

It's a good thing you finally showed up. I was fixing to throw a big fit thinking the Gospel Advocadobaters secret police came and took you away, forcing you to be subject to torture such as listening to recordings of Johnny Ramsey or Foy Wallace preach. Or listen to recitations of "Why I am a member of the Church of Christ" or recordings of acapella singing sang way off key. I was going to go commando and come save you. Now I can sleep well knowing you are safe way up their in Yankeeland.