Please allow me to introduce myself...

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
agricola

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...

Post by agricola »

Welcome to the board - glad to 'meet' you.
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
chattykitty

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...

Post by chattykitty »

From experience you would do your children a favor to introduce them to a church that really wants to walk like Jesus'... Make sure you find that church before you bring your children...there are plenty of other religions out there just as sick as CofC... I put my child in a private school that taught "World religion," giving him the opportunity to learn the belief system of many churches and I gave him the opportunity to choose what he wants. He is much more well adjusted and balanced than I ever will be. Trust your gut instinct when it comes to your children and you won't go wrong! CofC is definitely not a safe place for children to grow to be happy, well balanced, and successful.