is there a way to automate 'saves' of discussions for future

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
agricola

is there a way to automate 'saves' of discussions for future

Post by agricola »

If we are going to be moving around, it would be nice if we could manage to bring along some - at least some - of the discussions.
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
zeek

Re: is there a way to automate 'saves' of discussions for fu

Post by zeek »

Last edited by zeek on Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
KLP

Post by KLP »

lay not up treasures for yourself where moths and technology doth corrupt. I am just thankful the board is provided. Good job board owners and thanks.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
JKendallDane

Post by JKendallDane »

Just checking in.

Nice looking new digs. 8-)
God gave us dogs so we would understand love, and then gave us cats so we could comprehend serving others.
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

agricola wrote:If we are going to be moving around, it would be nice if we could manage to bring along some - at least some - of the discussions.
Looking into this.
ena

Post by ena »

klp wrote:lay not up treasures for yourself where moths and technology doth corrupt. I am just thankful the board is provided. Good job board owners and thanks.
I like the technology twist. :lol:
katisha

Post by katisha »

Ok I think I got whiplash from this last move. Too many changes too fast.

By the way, I dropped the 59 from my name. I can't keep changing it every year, and I have been 59 for a while. So I am just plain ole' Katisha now.
Think for yourselves, and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too."-- Voltaire, philosopher and historian