Farewell

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
KLP

Re: Farewell

Post by KLP »

agricola wrote:.... abuse is not appropriate.
Agreed. I have received a number of "unpleasant" PM's over the years. One person even complained when I responded in kind. :lol: Whatever. Some folks have talked openly about their PM's about other members, so they were sure to let everyone know there was a backchannel discussion about some members. All of those things are just childish and petty and shows they really have no leg to stand on, just personal ineptitude or pettiness on their part. I even had some one on this board threaten me with physical violence on an open forum. So yeah, I know the level of nasty communications that can come from some people in this community. And on more that one occasion this nasty behavior has been defended or excused as being essentially "well KLP had it coming".

So I am glad to hear there is a new found concern about keeping postings and communications positive and non-abusive. I look forward to the fresh start now with the board redesign.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
Ashes

Re: Farewell

Post by Ashes »

If none of the replies can change your mind, I wish you well. :(
Real blessings come from people.