Cootie Brown aka Geezer has been resurrected

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
Cootie Brown

Cootie Brown aka Geezer has been resurrected

Post by Cootie Brown »

I would like to return to my old name of Geezer, but it took me two hours to figure out how to upload Geezer's avatar and when I finally did it was an accident. I don't have a clue how I did it. The copy/paste commands didn't work. Maybe I finally hit on the correct cuss words. I hate computers. Chances are I'll never get that lucky again, so I guess Cootie Brown will be have to remain as my alter ego.

Anyway, here I am again, or I'm just confirming I'm still here, whatever. Howdy. So, how's everybody do' n?
Ivy

Re: Cootie Brown aka Geezer has been resurrected

Post by Ivy »

HAHA!! Love it!! Maybe the mods could help you change your name back to Geezer if that's what you'd like? But
Cootie Brown is good too. Welcome back, Geezer!! :mrgreen:
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
agricola

Post by agricola »

Maybe we could go with Geezer Cootie? I don't know about changing usernames without totally rejoining as a brand new person. Maybe teresa does...but if you are happy with the current icon, we are good with it too!
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
Cootie Brown

Post by Cootie Brown »

Yeah, my little old man kind of looks and acts like a Cootie Brown. Like I noted in my post if I try to make a new name it is highly unlikely I can figure out how to paste that avatar again so I'll stick with Cootie. Truthfully, I was attempting to paste another avatar and Geezer just popped up when I hit paste. I'd been trying to paste him but I couldn't get my paste option to even work. I suppose he was still in the computers memory so when I tired to paste the new avatar Geezer showed up instead. So, I decided it was probably best not to mess with ole Geezer and just let him morph into Cootie.
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

As admin, I think I can change your user name from Cootie Brown to Geezer, without changing your account in any other way. That means you would still have the same avatar, the old geezer. And the same password. All your recent past posts that are labeled as having been made by Cootie Brown would be automatically changed to Geezer, I think.

However, once I have changed your user name to Geezer, you would need to sign in using that name. So if you want me to do it, let me know. Keep in mind that I may not see your message right away, so there may be a delay before the change is made.