Decently and In Order

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
B.H.

Re: Decently and In Order

Post by B.H. »

Moogy wrote:
BH wrote: Why is it that I only see talking donkeys when going through Kerens and then on to Trinidad?
Because I have so many relatives in that area. :mrgreen:

No comment. They could say there was this crazy nut over in Corsicana that terrorizes internet discussion boards with his silliness and at times outright bizarre behavior.

You know Kerens got a library now. They shoved the fact in Rice's nose.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Moogy

Post by Moogy »

B.H. wrote:
You know Kerens got a library now. They shoved the fact in Rice's nose.
Where is it? I didn't spend any time driving around when I was there in July. I just went to the bank's meeting room for the family reunion, and out to Bazette to visit the cemetery.
Moogy
NI COC for over 30 years, but out for over 40 years now
Mostly Methodist for about 30 years.
Left the UMC in 2019 based on their decision to condemn LGBT+ persons and to discipline Pastors who perform same-sex marriages
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

It's a block off of the old downtown. It doesn't have a lot of books I have been told but it does have a big meeting room. If you want to see it they have a website. Just type Kerens TX public library in your search engine and it should come up.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx