Funniest/most absurd COC College stories

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
idontgotoFC

Funniest/most absurd COC College stories

Post by idontgotoFC »

I spoke to an exCoC member who went to Florida College, probably in the late '60s or early '70s. He told me about how he went on a double date, (because that was required of them) and came back to have his first beer in the top floor of Boswell (?) hall. I thought it was hilarious that they got away with this.

I don't have any COC college stories, since I went to a public college, but I've heard some stories from others that were both funny and absurd.
Ivy

Re: Funniest/most absurd COC College stories

Post by Ivy »

idontgotoFC wrote:I spoke to an exCoC member who went to Florida College, probably in the late '60s or early '70s. He told me about how he went on a double date, (because that was required of them) and came back to have his first beer in the top floor of Boswell (?) hall. I thought it was hilarious that they got away with this.
:lol: You can figure out lots of ways to make the most of a "double date". :shock: :lol: :twisted:

Those naughty boys drinking beer in the dorm!!
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
SolaDude

Re: Funniest/most absurd COC College stories

Post by SolaDude »

Where I went there really wasn't a whole lot to laugh about....some of the most shallow (and shocking to me, loud and lewd) people I had ever met growing up as a very inhibited, shy CofC guy....I guess the "unfunny" stories would be for another thread....but who wants to post a downer thread?? Life today is hard enough...not so productive to go back and remember....at one point one of the big wigs had a meeting with all the boys....seems that very few of them were asking out the girls and they were encouraging us to go meet the girls...oh, my, don't know how that ever turned out 'cause I was gone not too long thereafter, stuck around for two years though.....