Crazy things that happened at the building

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
B.H.

Re: Crazy things that happened at the building

Post by B.H. »

Struggler wrote:A friend told me about a woman who berated her kid for having gas in church.

"You don't TOOT-TOOT during the service!"
Johnny dont play your musical instrument in church.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
faithfyl

Post by faithfyl »

Struggler wrote:A friend told me about a woman who berated her kid for having gas in church.
"
I got berated for that, too. :(
faithfyl

Post by faithfyl »

Ivy wrote:
faithfyl wrote:I knew a girl who had sex in the church building with her boyfriend, who's dad (boyfriend's dad) was the preacher.

:P :o :shock:

Did Daddy ever find out?
She wound up telling her parents because someone found out, the boy went around bragging, and she wanted her parents to hear it from her first. So both families found out.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

faithfyl wrote:
Ivy wrote:
faithfyl wrote:I knew a girl who had sex in the church building with her boyfriend, who's dad (boyfriend's dad) was the preacher.

:P :o :shock:

Did Daddy ever find out?
She wound up telling her parents because someone found out, the boy went around bragging, and she wanted her parents to hear it from her first. So both families found out.
Oh, boy. He must have been a little jerk. So what happened when everyone found out?
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Did she get pregnant?
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
ena

Post by ena »

"You don't TOOT-TOOT during the service!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH7p_U48J-8