Ridiculous reasons for splits....

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
B.H.

Re: Ridiculous reasons for splits....

Post by B.H. »

Well, in my area the biggest one had 500 on a Sunday and they get 200 now. The second biggest had 200 and now have 30. The one cup church has ten and the mostly black church gets maybe 100 but could hit 200.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
OneStrike_ur_out

Post by OneStrike_ur_out »

Ivy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:07 pm I have wondered if maybe Covid just opened a door to those who wanted to slip out without causing drama.
It kind of did. For a little while, anyway. It's kind of like courts getting backlogged with cases. It may take some time, but eventually, it makes it's way to the surface and I think that's what happened. With so much happening and the world going coo coo for Cocoa Puffs crazy in 2020, the ones who eased out during Covid weren't noticed for awhile. But, as time wore on, and vaccinations started happening and restrictions got lifted, those who slipped out were eventually remembered and the "where were you" calls started up again. :|
"HE HAS GOTTEN PULLED AWAY!!"-The cOC's go-to answer whenever someone leaves.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Back to no boundaries, I guess. Hopefully people changed their phone numbers or moved before all that mess got started back up.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Lol
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx