Mixed Swimming discussions

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
Moogy

Re: Mixed Swimming discussions

Post by Moogy »

Ivy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:14 pm Have y'all ever looked at "modest swimwear", or "modest clothing" on Google? They have clothing now that the cofc in our past would have
completely loved. We really didn't have anything back then to wear. I never learned to swim because of the "modest swimming" thing...well, not until I was 50...finally took swimming lessons and might be able to save myself now if necessary.
I have seen those and thought about buying some. I wouldn’t need to sunscreen so much skin. Hmm, they would also hide the scars from my back surgery! :D
Moogy
NI COC for over 30 years, but out for over 40 years now
Mostly Methodist for about 30 years.
Left the UMC in 2019 based on their decision to condemn LGBT+ persons and to discipline Pastors who perform same-sex marriages
Ivy

Re: Mixed Swimming discussions

Post by Ivy »

Moogy wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:14 pm
Ivy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:14 pm Have y'all ever looked at "modest swimwear", or "modest clothing" on Google? They have clothing now that the cofc in our past would have
completely loved. We really didn't have anything back then to wear. I never learned to swim because of the "modest swimming" thing...well, not until I was 50...finally took swimming lessons and might be able to save myself now if necessary.
I have seen those and thought about buying some. I wouldn’t need to sunscreen so much skin. Hmm, they would also hide the scars from my back surgery! :D
Great idea, Moogy!!
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~