How to answer ex-churchofchrist.com ??

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
Svetllho

How to answer ex-churchofchrist.com ??

Post by Svetllho »

How to reply to a topic?
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Please help.
Thank you.
agricola

Re: How to answer ex-churchofchrist.com ??

Post by agricola »

To post a reply to a topic, click on 'post reply' button at the bottom left below the last post.

A few normal things aren't available until you have already posted several times - nothing dire! There are simply a few forums that aren't immediately visible - that is, they are SLIGHTLY more private.

But once you have made a post (which you just did), people will see it and reply (as I have just done), and all you need to do is click on 'post reply', which will bring up a reply box.
Type your reply, and click on the 'submit' button (bottom center).

There is a letter limit per post, which is - I think - about 250 words(?).

It is easiest for other people to read your posts if they are in the form I am using - short paragraphs, with space between - break up your posts into chunks.

Posting images is an amazingly complicated trick. I can't describe it.

If you post a link to somewhere on the internet, please DISABLE THE LINK (replace part of the 'https' or other part of the link by deleting some letters and substituting asterisks, or something (example 'h**ps:/www. whatever your link is).

this helps deter 'bots'.
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.