LS only and every Sunday

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
B.H.

Re: LS only and every Sunday

Post by B.H. »

DashRipRock wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:37 pm
B.H. wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:50 pm I don't post on the other board. Sometimes those folks need to be told bluntly how they are wrong and why and teresa won't allow it.
When I first joined the forum you sent me a PM telling me how I was wrong .......Your pretty good at that I see. You like being a bully don't you B.H. ? :roll:
I'm sorry. I really don't remember doing that but you do and it struck a bad chord. Please forgive me.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

I really do feel bad now.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
DashRipRock

Post by DashRipRock »

B.H. wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:27 am I really do feel bad now.
Don't feel bad B.H. I do enjoy your posts and I was being a thin skinned baby . Peace to you . All is forgiven . When I was in grade school I got several " Doesn't work well with others "......I am sorry I brought it up. ;)